There are so many reasons why you should attend but here are just a few:
1. If you know us at Bead Cafe, we like offering you new products and we will be launching some at the event. You can be the first to see our new line of inks, embossing powders, stamps and other card-making and scrapbooking supplies. You will receive 10% off on any new product you purchase or reserve. You can reserve a product for 7 days.
2. We are helping build the local craft community with unique events. Bring a friend, tell a friend and come meet and mingle. Enjoy an evening with fellow artisans.
3. Feeling crafty! We will be having four craft booths: Jewelry Making, Origami, Decoupage and Stamping. Come test something new. Yes! 4 demo booths and it is free to try.
4. So many craft products in the store, have you ever wondered how to use them? We will show you how in our display of 100DIY Wedding ideas.
5. Freebies! Yes we have a mini craft bag filled with little surprises just for you.
6.Are you getting married, planning a wedding, attending a friend’s wedding and need ideas. We have some simple ideas that will grab your attention. Come see our Origami Wedding Cake, invitations, tokens, treats, centerpieces and more. Do you like a black & white themed wedding? We will put chalkboard paint to the test.
7. We are not doing this alone, we are happy to have Renee B Photography, Romany’s Rentals and Owen’s Oven included in our showcase. You can book their services for your next event.
We look forward to seeing you at Weddings Made Easy on Thursday the 13th June at Bead Café Craft & Hobby, Ana Street, Woodbrook. Tickets cost $99.00 and are available at any Bead Café outlet. Call us at 622-8215.